Providing Quality Treatment – Quick facts
- Adult medicine and adolescents 16+
- Our emphasis is on preventive medicine, healthy life-styles, and early diagnosis.
- With our state-of-the art technology and new office space, we offer our patients the best care.
- Preventative/diagnostic primary care
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Conveniently located on S. Rochester Rd, easily accessible from anywhere in Macomb, Wayne and Oakland counties
- Ample parking available
- Comprehensive annual history review, including social and family history
- Complete annual physical examination
- Assessment of prostate health
- DOT examination, annual service
- Pre-surgical medical clearance
- Referrals for age-appropriate screening tests such as colonoscopies and mammograms
- Lifestyle modification counseling – Unique Smoking Cessation Program
- Facilitated referrals to specialists and coordination of your care
Dr. Stamatin provides high quality continuous care by treating patients in the office, hospital and home care. Selected patients can qualify for house calls on a monthly basis.
Personal care by Dr. Stamatin when hospitalized at one of these two hospitals that he has privileges at:
Rochester Hills, MI – Home – Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Pontiac, Mi – Welcome to St. Joseph Mercy Oakland, Michigan (MI) – Saint Joseph Mercy Health System